We Are Here For You!
Boulder Holistic is dedicated to providing the best possible service to you and your family during this crucial time. We are excited to announce that we will be re-opening for IV therapy and blood draws on Wednesday and Friday through the month of June.
Utilizing the guidelines put forth by the CDC and the state of Colorado, we have instituted rigorous cleaning and social distancing measures to keep our patients and staff safe as we make this transition. Due to the size and layout of our office, please be aware of the following guidelines:
· We ask that you call the office when you arrive in the parking lot. Patients are asked to wait in their cars until their appointment times to minimize contact with other patients.
· We will be meeting every patient at the entrance to the building to assess your temperature and ask about any suspicious symptoms before being escorted into the office space.
· Patient appointment times will be staggered to assure no interaction.
· Any drivers, friends and family members will be asked to remain outside in their cars unless the patient requires accompaniment. Please arrange with the front desk ahead of the appointment.
· We ask that all patients wear their own mask. Our doctors and staff will be wearing theirs.
· Our doctors will continue to conduct appointments by telemedicine as much as possible to minimize exposure.
· We are also booking chiropractic, acupuncture and cranial sacral appointments. Due to the extensive cleaning and cross-contamination measures taken, these appointments will be condensed into one day per week.
Please be patient and join us as we take these next steps.
We are in this together and are looking forward to seeing you again.
Take good care,
Dr.’s Terri Fox and Amy Reidhead