CRITICAL UPDATE-Coronavirus (COVID-19) — Safeguarding Your Health
- Please do not come to the office if you have a fever, cough or shortness of breath. Call or email instead.
- We are happy to arrange phone and video consultations for symptomatic patients
- Our pharmacy is open for all your immune health needs
Our Immune Boosting Recommendations
- Vit A 10,000-30,000 iu/day
- Vit D 5,000-10,0000 iu/day
- Zinc 25-50mg/day with food
- Vit C 1,000-3,000mg/day as tolerated
- High dose physician grade probiotics 1 cap/packet daily
- Allimed 1-2 caps/day preventively, 1 caps 3X’s/day if symptomatic.
- Mega IgG 4 caps/day
We have multiple anti-viral herbal combinations. We are also making our own anti-viral herbal tincture based on the most up-to-date information on herbs that may help with this virus.a
- Wash your hands frequently
- Avoid crowds
- Stay hydrated
- Get plenty of sleep and fresh air
Remember to be kind, caring and loving to friends and family during these scary and unprecedented times.
- Boulder Holistic guidelines published on our blog. Additionally, the CDC updated their criteria on March 9, broadening inclusion to hospitalized patients, those with chronic illness and healthcare workers. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/steps-when-sick.html
- Boulder county’s new expanded criteria is found here: https://www.bouldercounty.org/families/disease/covid-19/
- Colorado Department of Health testing criteria is published here: https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/cdphe/covid-19-testing